Resend Messages Please RE: pressure treated ground mounts [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Irish jeff at hvce.com
Wed Mar 23 08:29:24 PST 2005

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Start your free trial today and pay only
$5.95 for shipping & handling.
http://click.topica.com/caadfBTbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Everyone,

Woops, my email server crashed Sunday and didn't get back up until Tuesday
sometime.  It sounds like I lost a lot of replies to my original questions
in the meantime.  If you sent something about pressure treated ground mounts
in the last several days, please resend them to me at jeff at hvce.com

Thanks!
Jeff Irish
Hudson Valley Clean Energy, Inc.

(Below is the only one I got!)

> Hello Jeff,
>   I would agree with what Roy and Jeef had to say
> concerning this (warping,sizing,as base material
> only). Also be aware that the "new" treatment (ICQ, I
> believe)material is being phased-in and galvanized
> fasteners are not recommended for this material. Use
> stainless steel or check with your supplier for
> suitable fasteners.
> good luck,
> Tom
>
> Tom DeBates
> Habi-Tek
> 524 Summit St.
> Geneva,IL. 60134
>     630-262-8193
> fax 630-262-1343

Buy any items from KMART from clothes to tool with a $500 Kmart
gift card. All you have to do is click on the link and recieve
your gift!
http://click.topica.com/caadi1fbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/RewardsVenue

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php