SPAM-LOW: Pics of PV in Germany [RE-wrenches]

Dan Rice danrice at scinternet.net
Sun Mar 13 23:23:41 PST 2005

Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
find out how.
http://click.topica.com/caadeMkbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Consumer Research

I believe that the German PV incentive program included low interest loans
up to 2003, along with a generous feed-in credit for electricity produced.
The loan program was phased out at the end of 2003, and the feed-in credit
was increased (around US $.70/kWH is the most recent figure I have). The
financial incentive comes from payments for electricity actually fed in to
the grid. There is no purchase "buy down" program -people cannot sell their
panels to somebody else without foregoing their revenue stream. I'm
skeptical of the claims of fraud referred to below, but I'd be interested in
the references...

Dan Rice
Abundant Sun, LLC.