SPAM-LOW: Pics of PV in Germany [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Sun Mar 13 20:05:23 PST 2005

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Start
your free 14-day trial today!
http://click.topica.com/caadfBPbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

We're still getting the German calls. I could sell "as much as I wanted
to", still. And Italy and Spain seem to be ramping up. Not as large as
Germany, but still more.

I'd love to see the shortage over, but I'm looking more toward Q1/07.
The big business who makes PV today does not move fast. Plants take 12
months, after the financing is arranged and the deal is signed. Sure, it
can happen faster, but why would they push it? 30% growth is good, why
grow faster and risk a sharp price drop? It's not a conspiracy, just big
multi-national business. (or is that the same thing?)

Jeff

Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer(tm)
Global Resource Options, Inc., Solar  Wind  Energy Solutions