Double-Insulated Wire (was Pics of PV in Germany) [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 12 16:39:02 PST 2005

<x-flowed>
Graham,
Thanks for the link. Great photos. Double-insulated wire is used extensively
in Europe and is proven safe. Americans use USE-2, USE and TC. I think there
will be an effort to change the 2008 NEC 690 to include double-insulated
wire for source circuits. Any Wrenches doing PV installations in Europe?
Joel Davidson