nimh batteries [RE-wrenches]

Bill Loesch, Saint Louis Solar bill_loesch at compuserve.com
Wed Mar 2 03:30:32 PST 2005

Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMlbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Message text written by Doug Pratt with DC Power Systems

The best NiMH charger I've found is made in Germany by Accucell. It does a
pulse charging that rechargeables love. Sold in this country as the
AccuManager 20. It does all chemistries, all sizes, mix 'em up any way you
want, it runs each charging bay individually and switches to trickle mode
automatically, so you can leave 'em in the charger till you're ready for
them<

Thanks for the survey results, Doug.
It is nice to see a manufacturer allowing a single battery to be recharged
and then floated indefinately.
Should I understand the HP article, some time ago, missed this German
marvel?
It was previously reported that there was negligible difference in the
charge a NiCd or NiMH could use, is that the way you see it?

Bill Loesch, Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar, tel 314 631 1094

2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started
Now!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMnbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/TaxBrain

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php