seasonal tilt gain [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Feb 14 11:19:29 PST 2005

Repair corrupt files and harmful errors - protect your PC Take a
2-minute PC health check-up at no charge!
http://click.topica.com/caadaSrbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC Powerscan

We measured almost 20 % current boost over our traditional winter angle of
50 degrees. We found the optimum boost at an angle of almost 80 degrees!
This boost can be had off other reflective surfaces as well, (tin roofs etc.)

Ray

>I don't
>think any of these programs factor in snow shading.  The steeper angle
>of an array adjusted for winter angle of incidence also facilitates snow
>shedding in snow country.
>
>Kurt Nelson

Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
http://click.topica.com/caac8ucbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com