Fronius Inverters [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 12 20:50:42 PST 2005

Would You Like Your Money 2-Day? Get started now! TaxBrain Online.
http://click.topica.com/caac8vpbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/TaxBrain

Most intertie inverters run 90% to 95% efficiency in their mid-zone, roughly
1/3 to 3/4 of listed capacity. But you can't just look at amps, because the
input and output voltages vary. Input will vary depending on the array, the
modules, time of day, etc. Output is more stable being tied to grid voltage,
but even that varies 10-20 volts. Look at watts. A watt is the same amount
of work regardless of the voltage.
Cheers,
Doug Pratt