Honda Gennie Problem [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Thu Feb 3 16:35:54 PST 2005

2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started
Now!
http://click.topica.com/caac8vhbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/TaxBrain

Hi Allan,

Is that Honda 12vdc battery charging circuit being used for anything
other than your fuel relay? I wonder if it wouldn't be as simple as
connecting a low-cost 12 volt starting battery to that charging circuit.
That would act as a ballast to smooth out the ripples. I know....it's
probably not going to be that easy!!

--
Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™