Odd ball modules: [RE-wrenches]

bill roush billroush at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:50:51 PST 2005

Dear Friends,
Re: module exchange;
In my mind, that is a perfect use for the RE-Markets list. It is all
about selling and connections and sharing info (and product) to make
dealers more profitable.

I'd go for a few more 'new product' or service announcements, also, as
long as the info presented is more personal and 'behind the scenes'
stuff about why the new package is being offered and not just a canned
news release.

Best,
Bill Roush
billroush at gmail.com