Generator Update [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters walters at taosnet.com
Fri Nov 25 08:51:38 PST 2005

http://click.topica.com/caaedmqbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC PowerScan

Hi All;

I know we discussed that Kohlers were not good for off grid anymore
because of the continuous draw of its controller. Folks suggested the
Coleman Powerstations. Now a year or so later are the power stations
holding up? Any long term concerns? Also have the Kohlers changed so
they are off grid compatible again? Any other brands people are having
good luck with? I'm using Yamaha and I like the inverter-generator line;
does anyone make inverter generators in 5 Kw or higher models.
How do you all feel about selling carbon fuel based products as a RE
company?

Thanks in advance for your responses,

Ray Walters
www.solarray.com   <www.solarray.com>

Do you need to borrow money, up to $1500? YES! Payday can help
you with your needs. Get the cash you need now, click the
following link:
http://click.topica.com/caaedmbbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/YESPayday

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php