Sharp v Sanyo v Shell modules [RE-wrenches]

David Palumbo, Independent Power & Light ipl at sover.net
Wed Oct 12 06:33:50 PDT 2005

Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry’s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
http://click.topica.com/caad3P6bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Ice Cream Research Survey

REnches,

I'm looking for comments on your experiences with pv modules as we look to
expand what we offer our customers.

We have most often used Shell 165/175's and been happy with performance,
look, ease of install etc.

Have recently began using Sanyo HIP 190's. We have not seen any problems
with them, so far.

We are considering using Sharp 205's (ND-205U1) modules. These are
Poly-crystalline silicon. Whereas the Sanyo's are a proprietary single
crystal/amorphous hybrid, and the Shell's are single crystal.

Any feedback on the Sharp and Sanyo modules will be appreciated.

Dave

http://click.topica.com/caad3p7bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PC PowerScan

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php