Wrench List Bouncing [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Mon Oct 3 19:37:57 PDT 2005

http://click.topica.com/caad3p7bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC PowerScan

Hi Wrenches. We've been having troubles for a couple of months with a whole bunch of your addresses.

These problems have apparently been a combination of the way the problem addresses' ISPs have dealt with throughput problems that Topica has been having, and the fact that Topica was having those problems in the first place. (Make sense? Good, now help me to understand.)

At any rate, after months of effort, cajoling, and complaint by hundreds of irate Topica list managers, Topica finally announced tonight that they have "made some significant progress" on their throughput problems.

I have just reinstated all the problem email addresses, for the umpteenth time, and I am hoping that some of you will be reading your first wrench list post in a long, long time.

Welcome back!

------------------------

Michael Welch
Submissions Coordinator