Memory Jog - Clear EVA Backing [RE-wrenches]

Mr. Sharkey sharkey at eugeneweb.com
Sun Sep 25 20:39:00 PDT 2005

Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
http://click.topica.com/caadVJ0bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Wrenchers;

I'm attempting to come up with some information that I've seen recently
(last couple of years) concerning using PV modules with a clear backing as
a roof structure which transmits diffused light to the underside of the
panel array. Seems like I remember it being a Home Power article, but it
could just as easily have been an advert.

My business partners are designing a 15 KW array of these panels into the
canopies of the retail Biodiesel fueling station that we are building in
Eugene, Oregon. An additional tax credit is available for such an
installation due to the passive lighting effect that the panels will
provide to the fueling island below. Any information that you can pass
along regarding this sort of an installation would be much appreciated.

-S

http://click.topica.com/caadVJEbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PC PowerScan

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php