FW: Flight paths? [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Nelson sunwise at cheqnet.net
Wed Sep 7 07:14:54 PDT 2005

Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
http://click.topica.com/caadVJ4bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Greetings all,

I thought Mick might be interested in the web page with the GPS info and
forwarded it to Mick.  He has responded to the FAA rules regarding
towers below.

Kurt Nelson
SOLutions