Your wrench list post [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat Aug 20 11:45:44 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadOvzbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Matt Tritt wrote at 10:24 AM 08/19/2005:

>Holy Smokes!
>
>One would assume that if the polarity of the output were reversed, the
>inverter would simply disconnect because of over current. Are the AC
>neutral and ground bonded or free-floating? Have you put your meter on
>the house system yet? At least it's not the inverter; that's the good
>thing, but I still can't see how the generator manages to sag so far
>without very noticeable slowing down of the engine. Something still
>doesn't seem quite right with the generator somehow, regardless of the
>house wiring problem.
>
>Very interesting. =(:>o
>
>Matt T

Oreo's
Take our Nationwide Oreo Survey.
Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year
supply of Oreo's. Hurry, limited time only!
http://click.topica.com/caadOvJbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/CookieSurvey

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com