Engraver Assistant Versions 3.1.0002, 08-15-05 [RE-wrenches]

John Raynes john at raynes.com
Mon Aug 15 10:47:05 PDT 2005

Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
http://click.topica.com/caadOutbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Bill,

All of the files for both of the Engraver Assistant and the new Corel
Assistant, have been updated at

ftp://octanner:fufab@ftp.raynes.com

There are four new files up there:
CorelEgrSetup.EXE - Full install program for the new Corel Version
CorelAssist.EXE - Executable only for the new Corel Version
EgrSetup.EXE - Full install program for the original Engraver program
(Rofin Stations)
EngraveAssist.EXE - Executable only for the Rofin version

You should only need to copy over the new EXE files without re-running the
setup programs, but I updated the setup just as well for new installs.  I'm
not sure I'd even bother updating the Rofin stations at all, as the changes
of interest only apply to the Corel/Epi stations.

This should address the problems with getting the automatic settings file
feature to work on the Legend stations.  Actually the problem was more
generic than that, but I think I've fixed it in any event.

Drop me a line if you have any questions,

John

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadOvHbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php