Battery horror [RE-wrenches]

Geoff Greenfield Geoff at Third-Sun.Com
Fri May 27 07:44:19 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadslIbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Windy -

It was only after finding some crispy, dry L-16s boiled dry by a (pregnant
hippie in the woods) financially desperate client that I realized that the
recommended "sloped top" of a battery box was not as much to help evacuate
the H2 gas but to keep the lid from being stacked with piles of boxed items,
old junk and other heavy objects.  I now slope all my lids so that the box
is always easy to lift.  I include an appropriate narrow funnel, eye
protection and gloves, and deliver 10 gallons of distilled water with the
batts. (I encourage them that this is a great excuse to buy a headlamp as
well as this is a GREAT addition to the other battery filling tools.  The
biggest step is to make the customer top off the batts at installation so
they will have the confidence to do it 3 months down the line.

For a brighter energy future,

Geoff Greenfield
NABCEP Certified Energy Practitioner

THIRD SUN SOLAR & WIND POWER Ltd.
340 West State Street
Athens, OH 45701

www.third-sun.com
(740) 597-3111

Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
http://click.topica.com/caadwPbbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ProductTestPanel

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com