SEIA PV Division [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Sat May 14 11:11:07 PDT 2005

Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards service!
Click here.
http://click.topica.com/caaduFNbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Fellow Wrenches,

I was just honored (?) by being elected Chair of the PV Division of
SEIA. I hope to bring a significantly different perspective to national
SEIA, as a PV distributor, dealer, designer, and entrepreneur. My goal
is to get input from what I consider to be a less-represented portion of
the PV industry, yet the part that actually "makes it happen", too often
pays the price, and lacks the deep pockets of our manufacturing
partners.

Please
 - don't bombard me with email!
 - do communicate with me on issues of significance (whether or not you
are a SEIA member). I will try to reply, but cannot promise that in all
cases. But I do promise I will read and digest all correspondence.

Thanks to those of you who are SEIA members and voted for me. I look
forward to moving us forward.

Jeff Wolfe
SEIA PV Division Chair
Global Resource Options
800-374-4494
Jeff at GlobalResourceOptions.com

Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
http://click.topica.com/caadtaHbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Amazing Computer

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com