Fwd: Proposals for 2008 NEC Draft 2 [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Wed May 4 14:48:36 PDT 2005

Help us support US Troops – Just Register Here.
http://click.topica.com/caadtaMbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Permission Data

Hi gang. If anyone would like these files, please let me know.

I have already sent them on to everyone that requested the first draft from me.

>Please see the attached draft 2 of the proposals for the 2008 NEC. Major changes and additions are shown in red.  A few grammar and spelling errors have also been corrected, but are not highlighted.
>
>Your comments and feedback are solicited.
>
>There may be a PV Industry Forum meeting at the ASES conference in Orlando, FL during the first week in August to discuss these proposals.  However, it is expected that most of the coordination activities will be accomplished by e-mail prior to that time.
>--
>If I can provide further information, please do not hesitate to call, e-mail or fax me.
>
>John
>
>John C. Wiles,  Program Manager
>Southwest Technology Development Institute, New Mexico State University
>505-646-6105      505-646-3841 (FAX)   http://www.NMSU.Edu/~tdi
>SWTDI/NMSU
>3705 Research Drive
>Box 30001/MSC 3 SOLAR
>Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001

Erase wrinkles without Botox!
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68%. Click
here to start looking younger today!
http://click.topica.com/caadslIbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php