Sun Frost parts [RE-wrenches]

Mark Downing, Hurshtown Alt. Power mdowning at lightningnet.net
Tue Feb 8 19:02:06 PST 2005

Would You Like Your Money 2-Day? Get started now! TaxBrain Online.
http://click.topica.com/caac8vpbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/TaxBrain

After being told that I would be able to get free replacement Sun Frost latches for life, they have now "changed their policy" and are charging $5 per latch.  This hurts, because half of my customers need a replacement every year or so.  What the customer used to get for free is now going to cost them.  Does anyone know of a metal replacement for these latches?

The light switches like to go bad too, corroding/rusting from the moisture.  These used to be free too, but now are $10!  Surely there are other sources for a compatible switch.  I will be looking for one, but if anyone has already found them I'd like to know where to get them.

Mark, HAP

Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
find out how.
http://click.topica.com/caac8utbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Consumer Research

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php