Repairing module back [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Thu Jan 6 10:11:39 PST 2005

Friends:

We have in stock a Shell module that has a back that was scraped by
fork-lift forks somewhere in transit.  I'd like to repair this module and
offer it to a client that could really use it.  Does anyone have experience
in repairing the back skin of a Shell module?  Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks again to all of you and to Michael Welch and HP for this forum.

William Miller

** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
http://click.topica.com/caacYkkbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Penn Media

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com