Re Goldline SP-30 [RE-wrenches]

Carl Hansen Solarwks at aol.com
Tue Jan 4 18:14:42 PST 2005

We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don’t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
http://click.topica.com/caacYksbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/KnockOutDebt

Snap switches are available thru Granger industrial suppy, they come normally
open or normally closed  and some are adjustable.  These may function as
substitute in some situations.  I called Goldline a couple of months ago and asked
them what was up, they said call back after the first of the year and they
would let me know if they were gonna sell off the SP-30 & 300 Line of
controllers or discontinue them all together, I havn't called them back yet.  But there
number is on the back of the SP manuals.
         Carl Hansen
          Hansen&Sun Elect.

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacYkHbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/MyDietPatches