MC Cable [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Wed Dec 22 09:41:12 PST 2004

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacVmibz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

William,

MC Connectors are not installed on Tray Cable--They only get installed on
USE-2 Cable. MC Cable is totally different. We need to be very careful with
our use of terms, because they all mean something in the real world. MC
Cable could be used for module-to-module wiring with junction boxes, but the
cable must have conductors rated for wet locations and must be 90C rated,
and the jacket must be grounded (a real pain on any PV module with
non-metallic junction boxes. Therefore the MC Cable must have THWN-2 or
similar wiring inside it. I have never seen this stuff before, but maybe one
or two wrenches have--please share if you know of a source.

Bill.