Using Outback PSSB with Fronius [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater clrwater at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 18 13:23:36 PST 2004

Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
http://click.topica.com/caacVmdbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Hey Jeremy,

My response was much too long-winded - let's try again:

1)  No you don't have to use a PSPV in addition to a PSSB

2)  Square D HU-361 or equivalent much cheaper but uglier

3)  You can combine using bundy connector  (or split-bolt or PDB) in
raintight J-box and can use that to transition from Multiconnector
cable to conduit at array  before going to DC disconnect  EO makes
ready made combiner/transition box but pricey.

4) Or you can combine at lugs of PSSB but don't recommend it. Can
combine at lugs of Square D HU-361 with good results.

That's what I really said in all the  rest.

peace!

Jeff C.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gosolar at villagepower.com