System Monitoring ( Fat Spaniel) [RE-wrenches]

Bruce Gardiner brucegar at igc.org
Sat Dec 18 08:28:24 PST 2004

** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
http://click.topica.com/caacVlObz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Penn Media

Carl,
I have a Fat Spaniel Technologies monitor on my Home/Office system. You can
see the Executive View , what the customer sees, at
http://www.acmesolar.com/monitoring.phtml
and the Administrative View, what the installer sees, at
http://www.acmesolar.com/admin/admin.phtml
I like it, though it was pricey. Part of the equipment is a Brand One Meter
that I have on the wall next to my desk and it shows the data on an LCD
screen that lets me see quickly what's going on. I like to check that to
make sure we haven't left anything switched on unecessarily. We have a TOU
meter, so our net position is better than indicated by the FST monitor.Fat
Spaniel assure me that they are working on incoporating Time of Use into
their system.
Bruce

Hi there,

Has anyone experience with Fatspaniel monitoring - www.fatspaniel.com