Xantrex GT 3.0 [RE-wrenches]

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Tue Dec 14 10:23:06 PST 2004

Get a Holy Bible for FREE!
http://click.topica.com/caacVl9bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Hi Matt,

The GT 3.0 product manager will contact you directly to help answer your questions and give you some more data... but regarding the field testing we had several units installed on peoples' homes since late May in Oregon, California, and Florida.  Different ambient conditions, different module types, and types of installs (one site was a tracker install driving the inverters hard all day). And yes, some issues were uncovered and corrected early on, but we have continued to accumulate run time since then without problem.

We are very confident in this product, and the team which developed it, (which was not part of the ST development....)and will stand by its performance.

Best regards,

Mark

Mark Edmunds
Xantrex Technology Inc.