Firehouse parking overhang PV [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Sun Oct 31 18:04:39 PST 2004

Get 4 Free low-fat, low-carb recipes
http://click.topica.com/caacNoLbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Jerry,

Put together a reasonable proposal for installation, neat MC cables with
wire-tying every 2 feet, and no dangling loops, no wire outside of
conduit below 10', etc., and give the inspector a call. Sit down and
review the proposed install, asking for their review, advice, and
ultimately, consent. Most folks will appreciate it, and work with you.

Jeff Wolfe