Dual Submersible install [RE-wrenches]

Ken Schaal ken at commonwealthsolar.com
Thu Oct 28 14:06:57 PDT 2004

Claim your tickets to Universal Orlando now
http://click.topica.com/caacNozbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

RE :  PE pipe for wells--   Even here in slow to change Virginia  , poly
pipe has been standard since the 60's .

Must be all those Republican ranchers that still use galv. pipe because they
like  HARD WORK!

Ken