Outdoor pipe insulation [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 26 17:19:00 PDT 2004

Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
http://click.topica.com/caacKOVbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/LeadClick

Tom, to the best of my knowledge it's completely new. Here's what their
MSDS says:

Product name:            Nitrolite

Chemical name:           Acrylonitrile-Butadiene Rubber (NBR)

Product description:     Synthetic elastomeric copolymer; closed cell
foam.

Go to their website http://www.nitronindustries.com/ it's all laid out.
You tell me if this is something new. You know hot water insulation
probably better than anybody. I can tell you it's much more flexible
than the armaflex and rubbatex. It was first developed for wet suits.
R-value is 3.6 per inch.
-Doug

Doug is this just colored  electrometric insulation like armaflex and
rubbatex  it has the same  Rvalue ?????   gator tom