EZ-fire alternatives? [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison ellison at gisco.net
Fri Oct 1 17:15:15 PDT 2004

Should School Prayer be mandatory? Give us your opinion and win.
http://click.topica.com/caacHM5bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Interesting that this should come up.

I am in the process of trying to get SWWP to tell me how to diagnose a 1500
watt controller that does not function as a diversion load and the LED
readout is real wrong.

It reads 120 volts on all the settings ( + / -  a volt to two...... ) I am
irritated by the fact that I paid them to rebuild the turbine after a
failure and they billed me for some parts that were not put in, as I figured
out 45 days later. The turbine has been sitting here for 2 years due to
their failure to respond to mails and calls about it.

I can tell by the tone of the mails that is were this is headed (no where)
in dealing with them.
They actually told me that they never sold that turbine and it was
discontinued before they bought the company. I did get it from Whisper not
SWWP. But SWWP rebuilt it (at least part of it)

Does anyone have a circuit board for the model 220 - 2300 watt controller

This is the same controller used in the 3000 watt turbine, from what I can
see the difference is that 4 of the FET's are missing and the dump load is
smaller.
None (or few) of the 3000 watt turbines are probably still alive, any of the
controllers out there?

That seems like a good place to start. It is used just as a dump load for
battery charging and has done quite well.

Irritated by SWWP again.

Thanks,
Bob

RE. Ellison