SW settings for selling [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Wed Sep 29 21:01:19 PDT 2004

Click here and walk away with your free Chevy collectible.
http://click.topica.com/caacDvMbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Geoff,

Some thoughts:

 - Spread the float voltage on the MX60 more away from the float of the
SW. For a 24V unit, we use a spread of at LEAST 0.5VDC, due to
measurement errors. Got to keep the MX 60's from regulating off.

 - Even better, turn off the float mode on the MX60s. Let them only bulk
all the time. The SW will sell it away whenever grid connected, and a
little heavy charge during an outage will not hurt the batteries.

(Basically, need to make sure the MX60 NEVER stops charging the
batteries under grid-tie situation.)

 - these are wet batteries. Boost the bulk charge up to ~29.5VDC on the
SW, and to ~30VDC on the MX60s. Yes, water will be needed, but you said
you wanted to keep them from sulfating, and industrials still will not
need water often. And, they will only get up to bulk rarely, unless grid
power is off frequently.

 - Set float to ~27.2 to 27.6.

Try this and email me in the morning :) Oops, it is morning here.

Jeff Wolfe