Island Systems [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 18 15:55:09 PDT 2004

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caacBBEbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/OmahaSteaks

Dear Robert,
Thank you for telling everyone about Richard Hansen. The work Richard has
done in the DR has been an inspiration to PV promoters in other developing
countries and deserves the continued support of the PV industry.
Best regards,
Joel Davidson