PV Trackers [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 16 10:48:23 PDT 2004

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacBBBbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

In general, I have seen 10% to 15% more energy production in winter even in
locations with 40% of possible sunshine (cloudy) and 40% to 50% increase
summer production in the same locations when the Zomeworks tracker tilt
angle is reduced. If a customer has open ground space and likes tracker
(they do look very sci-fi), trackers pay for themselves as compared to fixed
mounts. The two caveat are strong prevailing winds can point a Zomeworks
tracker in the wrong direction and all trackers get a lot of stress in gusty
locations. (People also get stressed out in windy locations. Didn't Bob
Dylan write a song about suicide in windy Oklahoma?)