SW fan operation [RE-wrenches]

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Wed Sep 15 11:53:24 PDT 2004

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
http://click.topica.com/caacBBFbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ChildrenInternational

Hi Kurt,

The SW fan has a 4 level control, and should not be at high speed if the environment is cool and the load is light. Probably best to contact the nearest service center for help with this.

 http://www.xantrex.com/Support/asc.asp

Regards,

Mark Edmunds
Xantrex Technology Inc.