SMA long distance Grid tie [RE-wrenches]

Geoff Greenfield Geoff at Third-Sun.Com
Mon Sep 13 08:01:22 PDT 2004

Should School Prayer be mandatory? Give us your opinion and win.
http://click.topica.com/caacDvTbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Thanks John -

I was describing the sending of each DC series string as a single circuit.
I guess with the "letter" from Sq-D I could paralell the 2 strings at the
pole-mounted DC disco but The wire worked out the same to pull 4 small runs.

Sincerely,

Geoff Greenfield
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer TM
GLREA Certified Photovoltaic Systems Integrator/Installer License Number
0211-01

THIRD SUN SOLAR AND WIND POWER Ltd.
340 West State Street, Unit 25
Athens, OH 45701