Delta LA302's [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison ellison at gisco.net
Mon Sep 6 13:30:05 PDT 2004

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacBBBbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

I spoke with Delta about this a year or so ago. The reason for the
(delisting?) is that the specs were rewritten and the sand they were using
is different than what the spec requires.
Sounds like the competition got a good one over on them, or they pissed off
someone at UL,
like the SW gridtie flack.

If I understand correctly, they would have to get the spec rewritten to meet
it, switch to the same stuff everyone else uses or get an exemption.
We use them so much over the others for a reason, correct?

Later,
Bob

RE. Ellison
Supplier of;