Satellite Internet query [RE-wrenches]

Ezra Auerbach, DragonSun Consulting ezra at lasqueti.net
Sat Aug 28 09:01:11 PDT 2004

Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
http://click.topica.com/caacAsfbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Inksoutlet

Hello all,

I've been using a Direcway 6000 modem with the LincSat service provider up
here in B.C. for the past five months.  While it is definately NOT the same
as DSL or the other wired technologies, it is hugely better than the 26.6
dial up we got from our phone equipment.  Sometimes it goes out in storms,
heck sometimes the boat doesn't run in storms either..

My partner uses a Mac and I use a PC, we both plug into a common ethernet
hub and can use the service aat the sime time.  I really like it, so does
she.

Cheers,

Ezra Auerbach
DragonSun Consulting