MX60 at cold weather VOC [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Nelson sunwise at cheqnet.net
Mon Aug 23 09:37:39 PDT 2004

Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories,
ordinary people. Share your memories today!
http://click.topica.com/caacvglbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/AARP

I'd ask the same question regarding the use of 6 Shell SQ80's in series.
Voc about 126 and it is colder here in WI.  My guess is we limited to 5
in series?  I ask this in part because I find it convenient to sell an
expandable system, say a 24 volt system consisting of four SQ80s on a 12
module rack wired for (and wire sized) for 24 volts.  Then as they need
to add modules, do so in series, with the current (wire size) remaining
the same.

BTW, I still use 80 watt modules in some 24 volt systems.  The big
modules are hard to find, priced at a premium, shipping kills you, and
while racking may go faster with the large modules, it pretty much takes
two people.  Also, as we are about to learn, you can't put three (or two
and a half) SQ170s in series.

Kurt Nelson
SOLutions