Average sun-hours [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 5 20:41:38 PDT 2004

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacvgtbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

I, too, find it hard to believe that winter PV production for a location in
the continental U.S. is greater than summer production. Even in Los Angeles
where were get "June gloom," with less solar input in June than in May, we
still get more total sun hours in the summer 6 months than in the winter 6
months. Where are the exceptions?