Colorado Inter-connection [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu Aug 5 19:32:22 PDT 2004

Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
http://click.topica.com/caacvgubz8Qcsbz9JC9a/411Web

  Hi Victor,

  I was told that it's essentially up to the utility in question to decide
which way they want to go, like you said.  At $00.045 per kWh and no
financial incentives in place it must be a hard sell for most people.

  Alas, they don't have enough wind in their area to go that way, but you
can bet that I tried that first. ;-)

  You might want to contact me off list about wind equipment (since I see
you're mainly in that biz.)

  Matt T
  Environmental Energy
  805 466 6825