KWh subsidies (was PVUSA rating vs. CEC rating) [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat Jul 31 23:08:54 PDT 2004

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caacpgIbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Sharebuilder

  Much of the impetus for the second world war was energy, or rather a
shortage of it in the form of raw materials in Germany, Japan and Italy, and
a surplus of it in the Soviet Union, British possesions and the U.S.

  I hear from someone who might actually know about such things that the
"real" reason for this mess in Iraq has more to do with stopping China from
gaining access to oil there (they were working on a deal with Hussein before
the war) and using this as leverage in the ongoing struggle for Chinese
dominance. Sound crazy?

  The Germans and the Japanese learned from the horrible lessons of the 20th
century. Do you think we will?

  Matt T