Need Xantrex help [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Jul 30 11:42:57 PDT 2004

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caacpgIbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Sharebuilder

William,
It's a Square D QO403L60NS/F, found on page 1-5 of Square D digest #173
(current). Add 2P and 1P QO breakers and a QO2DTI handle interlock, some
jumpers and taps and you're done. But it costs about the same to order it
from a supplier, such as AEE or Dankoff.

Allan at PosE