AC or DC Shock: Which kills? [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Thu Jul 22 12:41:53 PDT 2004

Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
http://click.topica.com/caacpgdbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/411Web

Wow, Christopher...
I looked at the link. The links they provide, my goodness! Clicking on
"Electrochemical Energy Storage Devices for Wireless Fusion" links me to the
Dyno Battery home page! "Wireless Fusion Flowing Energy Collectors" takes me
to the Harris Hydropower home page! But wait, it gets better! "Fluid
Dynamics related Wireless Fusion Interceptors" links me to a wind power
site, "Wireless Fusion Receiving Antennas" shows a PV installation in Chile,
and the most amazing of all, "Wireless Fusion Power Conversion Equipment"
takes me to the Outback home page!

Gee, I had no idea I had a Wireless Fusion plant in my own home. So come
clean with us, Christopher...is this what you are secretly working on out
back late at night?

Allan @+E