SID circulators [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Sat Jul 17 23:26:48 PDT 2004

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caacpgwbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

Hi Tom,
We regularly use Propylene Glycol in these circuits, I never bothered to
ask the tank manufacturer, I'll do it.

cul  deant

Tom Lane, Energy Conservation Services wrote:

>Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
>Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
>You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
>All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
>http://click.topica.com/caacpgdbz8QcsbdulIia/411Web
>
>Reply good site however no mention of glycol compatibility of the expansion
>tanks like AMTROL or    SPARCO  I might have overlooked it   Gator Tom
>----- Original Message -----=20

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacoW6bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/MyDietPatches

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com