Wind Turbines with Windy Boy Inverter - Point Power [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat Jul 10 10:51:21 PDT 2004

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacoW6bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

All of our Bornay battery-based turbines have a dump load as standard
equipment. We're attempting to get the factory to modify the controller to
allow the dump load to "stop" the machine without the battery just because
of requirements peculiar to the US. They have a hard time understanding why
the US has rules that are not consistent with the rest of the world.

Gee, maybe this is a systemic problem!

Matt T