SW re-discovers lightning [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison ellison at gisco.net
Fri Jun 25 21:36:04 PDT 2004

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caaciqQbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Discover Card

Kurt,,
I bet on the lightning. I just got that word on a SW 4024 I sent out, it
would invert but not charge (didn't check the waveform, probably lousy). The
panel would hold a setting until you took your finger off the button! Then
revert to among other things low battery voltage 10 V.
Other than that the panel behaved fine. This was an early SW S/N in the 5000
range. No  noticeable odor or other indications.

Later,
Bob

RE. Ellison
34642 Countryman Road