EnergyCalc [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Thu Jun 10 09:24:57 PDT 2004

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes – over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaciq1bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/UOP

Hi Darryl,
There continue to be glitches in the sheet, I am working with wrenches
to sort it out.
To transfer the pathfinder shading to the spreadsheet, delete the 1's in
the yellow section corresponding to the months and hours of the shade
trace in the pathfinder.
If you have half hour or partial shading a decimal value between 0 and 1
can be inserted in the cooresponding cell

Thanks to all who have studied the sheet and sent in recommendations for
changes.

cul deant

http://click.topica.com/caaciqQbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Discover Card

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com