Long distance DC feeders [RE-wrenches]

Marco Mangelsdorf marco at pvthawaii.com
Mon Jun 7 13:10:47 PDT 2004

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaciqTbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ExpertCity

John,

'Sorry to be dense here.  "Home runs" for each array?  For example, I'm
going to be doing a SB array that's about 200' from the inverter.  The array
is going to be mounted on a barn roof.  The barn will have its own UFER
ground.  Twas my plan to ground the array frames to the barn UFER ground and
run the + and - (adequately sized, of course) to the inverter.  The inverter
will be grounded to the UFER ground at the house.

Am I missing somethin'?

aloha,
marco

- Have to pull home runs for each array.
  (Since we ground our arrays here in the USofA the GFDI circuits see
the other GFDI as a ground fault)
  (In the ROW, with floating arrays you can parallel the arrays and use
Sunny Team for higher efficiency and N+1 redendancy)

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes – over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaciq1bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/UOP

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com