New Construction/Standoff/LowProfile Flashing [RE-wrenches]

Tom Lane, Energy Conservation Services tom at ecs-solar.com
Wed Jun 2 18:01:37 PDT 2004

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaciqXbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ExpertCity

Rubber flashing will leak in time  use lead flashing if you do not want
water damage --do not depend on rubber  flashings to stand the test of time
.  gator tom ----- Original Message -----