Charging batteries from batteries? [RE-wrenches]

Steve Wade steve at windandsun.co.uk
Fri May 28 00:35:00 PDT 2004

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
http://click.topica.com/caaccM4bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Children's Int'l

Hi Gary,

See the Steca SLX2085 Solar Charging Station (wwwsteca.de).
Designed to charge up to 8 different 12V batteries one after the other
using a 200-800Wp 24V PV array. I've not used this myself but it looks
like it fits your spec.
You should be able to get them in the US via Dave Katz at AEE.
Cheers
Steve Wade